Saturday 7 December 2013

Month Long Game Dev Comp Entry

Whoot!!! My first entry to which I hope will be a long and successful blog attempt.

I know there are probably more blogs than there are people on earth, so mine won't be that SPECIAL one that will revolutionize the blogging world, but this here is my small contribution to all the junk on the internet.

This here is my entry for my local Game Making community (Make Games SA) monthly competition.

The game 'restriction' this time was "5 min warning". That means everything, from the start of the game to the finish, should not take the player more than 5 minutes to complete. This competition happened mid way through my varsity exam...so I couldn't spend as much time as I would have hoped on it.

I called it...pause for effect...Critical Space

Here's a web build to those of you wanting to play it.

Critical Space

The game was made with unity, blender and some magical pixi dust to help along some of the wizardry I pulled ^^.

For those of you who don't want to spend 5 min of your life playing my hard work, here are a few screen grabs.

Main Menu

What even is

Ship select



In game




Cheerz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trophy Project

So a family friend recently finished his 21th Cape Town Cycle Tour , which is quite the achievement. So I thought I'd make a trophy of s...