Monday 20 October 2014

Small update: Airsoft related

Found this recently, IMHO it's SUPER useful.
DIY air-smithing (like gun smithing...but with air ^^, jokes. Airsoft rifle mods).
Things like AOE, shimming, mosfets, etc.
Airsoftct: Air smithing-guide

This guys youtube'z is also super interesting if not very helpful
Airsoftology: Reviews, tips, tricks, gear, etc.

so, ya.
Small update, but I find these SUPER useful.

Also, in a few weeks I'll be unveiling a new project...can't say much (mainly because it's still being conjured by a bunch of lvl 23 wizard scrubs...that and teasing about something before unveiling seems to be the in thing makes it sound more exiting)

But first, I'm writing exams...so all current projects are put on hold (ie the tavor repaint)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trophy Project

So a family friend recently finished his 21th Cape Town Cycle Tour , which is quite the achievement. So I thought I'd make a trophy of s...